- Google Pay is a digital wallet that allows customers to pay for purchases without using cash or their physical card.
- Google Pay is a fast, easy, and secure way to pay on sites, in apps, and in stores using bank cards saved to your Google Account. To use Google Pay to pay in stores, you'll need an Android phone.
1- What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a digital wallet that allows customers to pay for purchases without using cash or their physical card.
2- How does Google Pay work?
Google Pay uses contactless payment Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to facilitate point-of-sale payments. Google Pay can also be used to make online and in-app payments.
3- How do I make in-store purchases with Google Pay?
Unlock your phone and hold it near the contactless terminal.
4- Which KFH Cards can I use on Google Pay?
Currently all KFH Debit Cards can be used on Google Pay. In future Pre-paid and Credit will also be enabled.
5- How can I keep track of purchases I’ve made with Google Pay?
Open the Google Pay app. Your recent transactions are listed at the bottom of the screen.
To see more, swipe “Activity” up.
To see details of a transaction, tap it.
6- How do I set my KFH Card as the default card for payments?
To set your default card, open the Google Pay app and select the KFH Debit Card you want to set as your default card and tap Default Card.
7- Which devices are compatible with Google Pay?
Devices running Android 5.0 (lollipop) and above.
8- How can I register my KFH Card?
1. Open the Google Pay Send app or visit pay.google.com
2. Tap ‘Menu’. If you're on the web, go to step 3
3. Tap or click ‘Payment Methods’
4. At the bottom, tap or click ‘Add Payment Method’
5. At the bottom, tap ‘Add’ and then your ‘Debit Card’
6. Use the camera to capture your card info. or enter it yourself
7. If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list
8. Find and enter the verification code
9. Tap or click ‘Save’
9- How can I cancel a payment made using Google Pay?
Cancelling a payment made with Google Pay is the same as cancelling a payment on a physical Card. The exact process will depend on the policies of the store you made the purchase from.
10- What should I do if I lose my original payment Card and then receive a replacement Card?
The payment cards on Google Pay are digital versions of your physical payment cards. If you lose your original payment Card and then receive a replacement Card, please add them again on Google Pay and remove the previous Card.
11- Will Google Pay transactions get approved when my Card is blocked?
No, all transactions on a blocked card will be declined.
12- What do I do if I lose my Google Pay enabled device?
If your device is lost or stolen, you can suspend or delete the card through your Google account by logging in to pay.google.com through a computer or another device. For further information on Google Pay, please visit support.google.com